We are followers of Jesus Christ, we love God's Word (the Bible), we love one another and we love our community and world. And, because of the joy that Jesus has placed in our hearts, we enjoy life too!
So it won't surprise you that our church looks like this:
- We gather regularly to study the Bible. In fact, this is the most important thing we do!
- We love to sing and musically worship God
- We pray for one another, our community and our world
- We reach out across the globe with the Good News about Jesus
- We have children's and youth programs designed to assist and bless parents as they raise their children
- We have many study groups for those who enjoy a smaller, more intimate setting for friendship and growth
- We have lots of family activities
- We love to hang out, have fun and eat together!
- We care for one another
- We build ministries around the things we love to do. So if you have a hobby, chances are there's someone here to enjoy it with!
- And we do it all in Spanish too!
Please take your time, poke around the site and see for yourself!
From Pastor Armando Garcia, Pastor Edgar Marañón, Pastor Phils Sabordo and the entire staff and family of Calvary Chapel Fallbrook, we wish you a warm welcome to our website, but most of all we look forward to giving you a warm welcome in person when you come visit with us.